Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Color Drapes For Red Dinning Room

Prove tecniche di espatrio

In a couple of hours, I booked a train. It 's funny, not to I hated the train too long ago, has now become my main means of transport - and I like it too. Probably because the train I used to read a lot, or maybe just because the metal is the root of the Blues, you know the range.

I'm leaving a couple of days in a more civilized country. I need a change of scenery, the Italian stinks. I want to see what moves into the literary underworld of a country that is prepared to lecture a bit 'at all, Germany. It 'a lot that do not use my Deutsch and will be fun to see what's left of me in the head. I need to look around.

I need, in other words, hope.

I need to hope that something can change. Hope in new plots, new stories, powerful, strong. Stuff that grabs you by the hair and throws you off the cliff. I have no faith in the players but I have faith in the stories. Those MUST be there and somehow have to get out. Here, I want to understand how the hell do they do it. I need to see faces that are not ashamed of their country. I need to see people who love what they do. I need to talk to my peers who still head the word future.

What we do not have anymore.

Take care and do the good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment