Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Emerald Tree Boas For Sale

Sopdet




I got to know Lara in many ways. Via mail, first by telephone and then, ultimately, live. We had dinner together several times, and sooner or later be able to convince her to jump in Bolzano (I'll try to build on his love for the lakes ... nothing can beat a mountain lake and an ice Forst!). There

We met, we gored (you had doubts?), we compared and we discussed a lot of things. Not just books, we are all human beings and as human beings we also have a wagon on which disperses our cocks. I mean, I can reasonably say that with Lara I twisted a beautiful friendship.

be friends in the fantastic world of publishing (which becomes more feeble and foolish with each passing day - enough to make you think to pack it with publications in the cellar and finally back to play for four friends and a lot of beer), it means mainly two things.

Coping and support.

meaningful comparisons: "Hey, would you like to read my stuff? Would you like to tell me what you think? ". Not enough? No, it's the hardest thing to do. Not only because the stab is always around the corner, but also because it's easier to find the answer is: "Everything beautiful beautiful." And believe bullshit like it's easy, believe me. With Lara, it is not. You see, Lara has a character all its own that, in practice, makes it my perfect opposite. I charged headlong? Lara reasons. I prepare the bombers? Lara asked me if I am sure that not enough a sniper. It 's so that Lara has helped me to understand 2146, for one thing.

sustain itself. It means "Hey, come on, we'll make it." It means "Hey, come on, is shit, but can not always be a shit, right?". Yes, I know, that's what friends do. But friends, trust an idiot, in the fantastic world of publishing, much like when it comes to state interests do not exist. Well, almost. It 's a world of shit smiles, handshakes bestowed with the same nonchalance of the pimps, the friendships that last moment of "I need a favor", false, careerism and hypocrisy, arrogance, unfulfilled promises e.. . Well, I think you will get the idea. Remember

Esbat? Esbat was one of the most interesting debuts of recent years. Do you know how to distinguish an interesting debut by crap? Simple. The crap is not perfect. Do not see any possibility of improvement. Do not you think "wait a few years and see that this combination." Today

Sopdet out. Read it. In a perfect world, if Lara was called Jimmy or Jane or Betty, there would be hordes of readers waiting for days like this. But, you know, the rest of us assholes Italians have to climb Everest with a truck full of lead ingots on the back to get the minimum consideration (by the public, but - even worse - especially the publishing houses) belongs to us. And thanks to this scum that clogs the libraries without talent and professionalism that no EC treat you like the last pieces of shit ...

...Sopdet, dicevo. Io l’ho già letto e sono molto felice di averlo fatto. Non voglio anticiparvi niente se non che non resterete delusi (c’è un personaggio, nel libro, che ho invidiato a Lara – a voi indovinare quale), è un bel libro. E' un gran bel libro. Lara si è lasciata andare, c'è molta più ambizione, gli orizzonti si sono allargati e... Beh, vi dico solo questo: confrontatelo con Esbat. Poi sappiatemi dire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment